My Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Reopening and Seeing Clients
- I will be seeing only 2 clients a day. One client in the morning and one client in the afternoon. This will allow me to disinfect the space and go home and change my clothing prior to seeing the afternoon client.
- As always fresh sheets and blankets will be used for every session.
- The massage table will be entirely cleaned and disinfected after each session.
- I will be disinfecting door knobs, chairs and anything else that clients come in contact with.
- I will no longer be using breath in the sessions and physical contact will be at a minimum. Hand sanitized will also be used before and after contact.
- A mask is required to enter the building, as it is a public building.
- Please text me when you arrive in the parking lot and I will come to the door to let you in.
- And most of all, If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment please call and reschedule as will I.
You may want to check out this page to see if you may be in need of an energy clearing